Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hey everyone, the final update is that the boat is staying the winter in Homer, AK. I was able to catch a flight out on the morning of the 25th and I got home yesterday, the 26th. It was a long trip, with lots of good memories. Unfortunately due to the weather we couldn't make it all the way to Vancouver through the inland passage but Homer seems like a really nice small Alaskan town with good facilities so it should work well for Nordwind. Other than that, thanks for following me on my trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,
    My partner and I run a 66ft Gunboat catamaran.
    Our boss is really keen on doing the north west passage next summer, I was wondering if I could pick your brain a bit on your trip?
    My email address is morjomor@yahoo.com, perhaps you could send me yours and then I can ask you my questions.
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete