Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MADE IT

So after who knows how many hours of traveling i am finally at my hotel in Auckland. I was a little suprised at how much I lost track of time during the travel, when you spend 14 hrs on a plane you sleep and they feed you 2 meals it gets a little confusing. Luckily once I landed in Sydney I was able to get bumped up onto an earlier flight which cut my layover from 6 hrs down to a little over 2. Unfortunately the nice woman who helped me successfully booked me on the earlier flight for the next day instead of today so I had to go jump through hoops at the gate to get onto the plane. Also due to this mishap my bags did not get on the flight, seeing as I wasn't actually checked in on it so they should hopefully arrive tomorrow morning. I meet up with the rest of the kids coming over through Arcadia Uni. tomorrow morning for the beginning of orientation. Other than that I'm just releaved (and still somewhat amazed) that i'm finally here!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. YAY i'm glad your journey went well. I became an official stalker just now and made this little account so you know people are reading these AND IM SO JEALOUS. okeee bye. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't airlines fun! Now that part is over, HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete