Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So first off here are the long awaited photos from my trip to abel tasman from a few weeks back




Second off I played in Ultimate Frisbee Nationals this weekend and had a mean time, we came in seeded last and ended up finishing 4th (should have had 3rd)! It was a really cool time and we got to play the Auckland team that is headed to Worlds in Prague this year. They were incredibly good and it was really cool to see a team like them play. After this week I head off on my 3 week spring, or i guess fall break. You probably won't hear from me for a while but i should have some killer tales to tell if and when i make it back.

Cheers from the Southern Hemisphere!

1 comment:

  1. ahh, that frisbee game sounds sick! reading your blog makes me so excited to study abroad next year

    ReplyDelete